1 tablespoon olive oil
½ small onion, diced
4 rashers of short cut bacon, diced
1/3 cup red capsicum, diced
1/3 cup mushrooms, diced
¼ cup milk
Pepper to taste
2 tomatoes, finely diced
4 wholegrain wraps or mountain bread
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan over a medium heat. Add onion and bacon and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add capsicum and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper together and pour mixture over the vegetables in the fry pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until egg has set.
- Divide omelette and place on one half of a tortilla/mountain bread topped with fresh tomato and fold to make a wrap.
Tip: Eggs are a versatile option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!