Cook Well, Eat Well
Carrot, Kale and Potato Chips
3 large kale leaves
1 medium white potato, unpeeled
1 medium carrot, unpeeled
Salt to season
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Thinly slice a medium carrot and potato with a knife or mandolin.
- Place potato and carrot in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with rosemary and salt.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Remove the thick stem from the kale. Tear the leaves into bite sized pieces.
- Place kale in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for around 10 minutes until crispy and slightly dark on the edges.
Feeding Kids Tip: Vegetables make a cheap and healthy snack – either cooked as chips or just raw. If you have extra carrot, you could cut into sticks now to snack on tomorrow.