- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, to season
- Small tin of tuna and bean mix
- Tasty cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly scrub the potatoes in cold water, using a brush to remove any dirt. Pierce the skin of the potatoes all over with a fork.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and coat with oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray and bake for 50 minutes or until soft in the centre.
- Top with tuna and bean mix and grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for a further 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve topped with yoghurt.
Feeding Kids Tip: With your help, kids from about 2 years old can wash, and kids from about 5 years old can pierce the potatoes. Getting them involved in cooking can help them eat new foods.