Cucumber and yoghurt dip
2 cloves garlic
Zest and juice of one lemon
2 tbsp. fresh or dried dill & mint
1 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
Wholemeal pita bread1 tsp. pepper
Assorted vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumber)
- Finely dice or grate the cucumber and mince the garlic.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Mix together yoghurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and herbs.
- Season with pepper and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Chop up vegetables into sticks and pita bread into bite sized pieces.
- Serve the tzatziki with vegetable sticks and pita bread pieces.
Tip: A great way to use up cucumber that’s starting to soften and wrinkle.