Cook Well, Eat Well
- 1 x 420g can of corn kernels
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Drain can of corn kernels into a sieve and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Add all ingredients except olive oil into a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Heat olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan at a time to form a fritter.
- Fry on each side for 2 minutes or until brown. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.
Feeding Kids Tip: If this is a new food for your children, try to eat with them and eat the same food. Then children are more likely to eat and enjoy it too.