- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to serve
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites using two bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks for 30 seconds until combined
- Whisk the egg whites until white and bubbly. The mixture should have slightly increased in size.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Using a spoon, mix the whisked egg whites into the egg yolks and pour into the pan.
- Fry the omelette for 1-2 minutes until it begins to harden. Cover with a lid for a further 5 minutes.
- Spread cheese over one half of the omelette. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove omelette from heat. Fold in half and serve.
Feeding Kids Tip: If a child doesn’t like something the first time they try it, it doesn’t mean they never will. Try it in another meal that they like, such as pizza, rice, noodles or salad.