- 500g packet of pasta
- 400g tin of four bean mix
- ½ red onion
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 handful of snow peas
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch parsley
- ½ cup of natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 lemon juiced
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain pasta using a colander or sieve. Place cooked pasta into a large bowl.
- Drain and rinse the can of mixed beans and add to the pasta.
- Dice peeled onion and cucumber. Trim the ends off the snow peas and chop. Add to the bowl with other ingredients.
- To make the dressing, add yoghurt, lemon zest and lemon juice into a jug or small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Finely chop the parsley and mint and add to the pasta salad. Add the yoghurt dressing and mix well before serving.
Feeding Kids Tip: Serve a small amount of a new food to start with. If your child doesn’t like it, not much is wasted, and the rest can go in the fridge to try again tomorrow.