- 2 cups pasta
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Add frozen vegetables to a large heat-proof bowl. Place a colander over the top. Drain pasta into the colander so the boiled water drains over the frozen vegetables.
- Place cooked pasta into a bowl and add pesto. Mix well to coat pasta.
- Use the colander to drain the vegetables then place the vegetables into the pesto pasta. Mix well to coat the vegetables with pesto.
- Sprinkle the nuts and seeds into the bowl and mix them through.
Feeding Kids Tip: If this is a new food for your children, try to eat with them and eat the same food. Then children are more likely to eat and enjoy it too.