Cook Well, Eat Well
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. dried oregano
½ capsicum, thinly sliced
¼ cup green olives, pitted and chopped
1 tsp. pepper
½ cup low fat milk
- Preheat the oven to 210ºC. Put potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with just enough water. Place on a high heat until potatoes are just cooked.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and slice. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place a large frypan on a medium heat and add olive oil. Add the onion, spices, capsicum and green olives. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour the onion mixture over the sliced potato and mix well. Season with pepper to taste. Transfer back to frypan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in a frypan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Tip: No need to peel the potatoes, keep the skins on for a waste free meal.