Sweet potato wedges
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Thoroughly rinse potatoes under cold water. Chop into wedges.
- Place the chopped potatoes in a bowl. Add olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Mix until the potatoes are coated.
- Grease a medium baking tray or line with baking paper. Place sweet potato wedges on the tray. Be sure the wedges are not touching.
- Bake for 50 minutes until soft. Remove from oven and serve.
Feeding Kids Tip: If a child doesn’t like something the first time they try it, it doesn’t mean they never will. Try it in another meal that they like, such as soup or curry or roast.