Toasted Chilli Black Bean, Spinach and Cheese Tortilla
1 tablespoon fresh ricotta
1 whole-grain tortilla
20g baby spinach leaves
100g black beans or kidney beans, drained and rinse with water
2 tablespoons capsicum, seeds removed, and flesh cut into small cubes
- Put the beans in a bowl and coarsely mash with a fork, add capsicum, ricotta and mix well.
- Preheat a sandwich press.
- Spread the mixture on half of the tortilla, top with spinach leaves.
- Fold in half, place in the sandwich press and toast until golden.
- Serve on a plate with some extra spinach leaves.
Tip: Sprinkle with your favourite hot chilli sauce